The features and benefits of a GeoBubble product include:
- Unique patented design of two bubbles joined together by a structural waistline centre section
- No sharp corners that could result in thin or weak points in the design
- No stress points due to the bubble’s smooth interconnected curves
- 50% thicker than a traditional bubble material
- Increased resilience against UV rays and chemical attack
The material reduces water losses through evaporation by working as a barrier between the water’s surface and the atmosphere. Evaporation is responsible for 70% of the heat loss from a pool due to the evaporation processes high energy requirement. To heat one gram of water 1°C it requires 1 calorie of energy as the same gram changes phase and evaporates 540 calories are consumed resulting in heat loss in the swimming pool. By simply covering the pool with the material evaporation is reduced by over 98% resulting in the preservation of the water resources and increased temperatures within the swimming pool.
- Manufactured using GeoBubble™ material
- Aqua Blue top with a Gold underside
- 500 micron
- 0.48kg per sq.m
- 4 years pro-rata warranty (UK and Eire only)
10ft x 20ft cover (19m²)
Bay sections can be selected as an extra from the drop down box
Delivery is free on this item!